How Membership Onboarding Process works:
– Answer all requests for membership via email/phone/in person.
– Follow up via email/phone.
– Schedule a meeting/tour at potential members convenience provided it falls within operational hours/days.
– Meet at designated time/date.
– Complete amenities tour.
– Introductions to department heads and current members.
– Department heads explain their events/offerings and answer any questions.
– Department heads give business card for any additional questions/follow up.
– Hand out packet tailored to potential members interests.
– Help complete paperwork at that time or set up another meeting to finalize membership.
– Once paperwork is complete and Board approved, the new member will receive a “house” account for dues and usage charges.